Founded in 1974, Ivor King (Civil Engineering Contractors) Limited is one of the UK’s leading piling specialists, providing bespoke design and installation services to the UK civil engineering and construction industry.
We are a proud family run business employing over 60 team members operating from our four acre headquarters in North Warwickshire.
We have over 40 years experience supporting the construction industry and Ivor King is now one of the fastest growing companies in our sector. We have more than tripled our business over the last five years, whilst delivering outstanding levels of service.
We have built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality service with a ‘can-do’ approach to complete even the most challenging piling construction projects on-time and to the agreed budgets.
At the core of Ivor King is our people – some of the industry’s most talented engineers, designers and operational staff. Our strength lies in the breadth and depth of our knowledge and expertise, built over many years of experience – all of this is underpinned by our strong traditional family values to deliver an exceptional service and an exceptional customer experience.
Whatever your piling project, we’re your people.
The Right Solution for Your Needs
Our business is committed to investing in the latest piling equipment, technology and on-going staff development to maintain and grow our position as a leading UK piling contractor.
We offer a range of piling solutions to meet the needs of our clients; from steel sheet piling, bored and CFA, precast driven concrete piles, steel tubular & H section piles to king post walls, KSP, timber and plastic piling.
Our fully owned and operated piling equipment and transport enables us to offer a uniquely controlled and rapid mobilised piling solution.
We have cultivated excellent working relationships that expand across a broad spectrum of industries; including many leading commercial and domestic building contractors and various government departments to support the UK transport infrastructure.
Our client portfolio includes
|UK Highway Agency
- Road widening schemes
- Embankment stabilisation
|Canal & River Trust
- Lock and canal wall renewal
- Road and Rail solutions
|Jackson Civil Engineering
- Flood defences
- Road slippage retention
- Rail infrastructure works
- Infrastructure & Marine projects
- Multi-discipline foundation solutions
- Anchored retaining walls for terraced housing development
We have a strong quality ethos across our business and are committed to providing a first class level of service, underpinned by our clear vision to deliver on our promises and family values:
To provide quality piling solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers.
To build long term relationships with our clients and provide exceptional customer service by staying true to our family values and by pursuing business through innovative solutions and using state of the art piling equipment
- We believe in treating our customers with respect and transparency
- We value human life and health above all else and take action accordingly to maintain the safety of our workplaces, products and services. Everyone is personally accountable for their own safety and collectively responsible for each other’s safety
- We integrate honesty, integrity and stringent business ethics into all aspects of our operation
- As a responsible company, Ivor King has the greatest respect for the environment and the communities in which we operate. We always strive to optimise the benefits and minimise the impact we have on our environmental footprint and the communities in which we operate.
- Expansion in the provision of advanced piling solutions whilst developing lasting business relationships with our clients
- In meeting our goals for quality, cost and schedule, we never compromise on safety and it is our collective goal to eliminate all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices and incidents of environmental impact from our activities
- Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the developments of new piling services
- To continuously improve and develop our available pool of skillsets, through training and recruitment.
- To maintain and enhance an excellent reputation in the construction industry and become the UK piling company of choice
Accreditations & Memberships
As evidence of our commitment to our quality ethos and our legislative compliance, we are proud members of, and are accredited by, various leading industry organisations: